Enable and position the DevTech menu on the Frame page
of the DeskMan/2 Presentation Manager Extensions Settings
Click your <
left mouse button> on the DevTech
menu, shown in the figure below to the right of the OS/2 System
The PM Extensions will display the DevTech menu.
- Select the Sticky menu item, and the associated window will
appear in every Workspace.
Deselect the Sticky menu item, and the associated window will
only appear in the Base Workspace and its assigned
- Select the Assign Workspace menu item to open the Assign
Workspace dialog window.
- Select all the Workspaces in which you wish the window to
appear, then click on the button labeled OK. Select the All
Workspaces checkbox, and the associated window will appear in every
- Select the Position menu item to display a menu of the
locations on your desktop to which you can quickly move the associated
- Select the Push to back menu item to move the associated
window to the back of all other open windows on your desktop.
- Select the Protection menu item to open the Access control
policy assignment dialog. Using this dialog is described in
- The Change title menu item will only appear on OS/2
and DOS windows. Select this item to open a dialog window where you
can enter a new title for the window.
- Select the Workspace menu item to open a list of the
available Workspaces. Select the
Workspace you wish to use.