Use the PM Extension page of the Window ID Editor
notebook to control selected PM Extension features for the
new window(s) that match the characteristics on the Window ID
- Select the No DevTech menu checkbox to suppress the
DevTech menu on the window(s) title bar.
- Use the checkboxes in the Roving area of this page to
suppress the PM Extension's automatic focus feature:
- Select the No activate checkbox, and the window will not
automatically accept focus when the mouse pointer is located on it.
- Select the No deactivate checkbox, and the window will not
automatically relinquish focus when the mouse pointer is moved away from
- Select the No activate item under pointer checkbox in the
Menu area of this page to suppress this PM Extensions
feature for the window(s).