This feature is especially useful to users transitioning to a new
- Create a new archive on the source system.
- Save the objects to be transferred in the new archive.
- Move the new archive file to the target system.
- Create a new archive on the target system, associated with the moved
- Recreate the objects on the target system.
If the drives or directories on the source computer are different on
the target computer:
- Save the objects on the source system, move the archive file and
create the new archive object on the target system as described above.
- Open each affected object in the archive on the target system.
- Change the drive and path names as needed. Use the Map Drives
feature to help if only the drive structures differ.