Use the Save page of an archive's settings notebook to control
which objects the Object Manager will save.
- Select the Non-automated object saving enabled checkbox to
allow users to save objects manually.
- Use the Repository contents radio buttons to control how the
Object Manager will handle objects in the archive that have been
deleted from the desktop.
- Select the Process folders' contents checkbox, and when the
Object Manager saves a folder it will also save the folder's
immediate contents and the contents of the folders contained within it.
Otherwise, only the folder and its immediate contents will be saved.
- Select the Save customized object icons checkbox, and the
Object Manager will save any icons that have been changed and any
icons stored in either extended attributes or the User .INI file.
- Select the Save data files located on desktop checkbox, and
DeskMan/2 will save all data files located on the desktop.
- Use the with size up to spin box to limit the size of files
that DeskMan/2 will save. You may set the size limit from 0
(unlimited size) to 4096 KB. Files over the designated size will not be